Child Care: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Make a difference in the lives of children!!
Impact a growing company with great ideas and fresh energy!!
- Providing basic care for children which includes feeding, grooming, and changing diapers.
- Developing age-appropriate socialization skills in children.
- Encouraging positive behavior and good manners.
- Using various learning methods such as stories, games, and drawing to intellectually stimulate children.
- Identifying behavioral problems and developing appropriate strategies to address them.
- Attending staff meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Holding regular parent-teacher meetings to address any issues, concerns, or parent complaints.
- Providing a pleasant, safe, and sanitary environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Child Care: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person